Deadline for Abstract Submission : 4 September, 2016
- Please keep in mind that abstract submission must be electronically made via the website.
- Submissions by e-mail, mail or fax will not be accepted.
- All abstracts may be submitted for oral presentations and acceptance letter will be sent to you via email by early September, 2016 .
- If you have successfully submitted your abstract, you will receive a submission number by e-mail.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline by using submission number and password.
- Please ensure that no corrections are possible after the submission deadline.
* Topic : Psoriasis and other papulosquamous skin diseases
Preparation of Abstract
The abstract already published in the other journal or presented at the other
conference will not be accepted.
However, abstracts in progress of reviewing
will be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Length of Title: Less than 30 words.
- Length of body: Less than 300 words.
- No chart or graphics should be included.
- English will be the official language of the this meeting.
- However if presenter is Korean, Korean language can be used under KSP scientific committee's approval.
- All presenter except Koreans must prepare presentation in English.
- Allotted time for presentation: TBD